All our Security Officers:
- Are SIA Licenced (we provide training).
- Are professional and polite at all times.
- Are always well-presented.
- Are reliable.
- Have at least a basic level of English.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Speak any of the following languages: Bulgarian, German, Hungarian, Romanian and Russian.
- Customer Service experience.
Duties are varied. Security Officers may be asked to do any of the following:
- Report to the Site Supervisor and/or Site Security Manager.
- Ensure your post is manned at the correct times.
- Ensure all equipment is in good working order.
- Control all aspects of access and agree to the assignment.
- Complete internal and external patrols.
- Complete DOB books, maintenance and accident books.
- Monitor CCTV.
- Respond to emergencies (training given).
- Report security or safety issues to the Site Manager/Site Supervisor.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Carry out ID checks.
- Carry out searches of areas and people in accordance with the assignment.
- Follow all reasonable requests from the Security Manager/ Security Supervisor.
About Security Risk Specialists Ltd:
We have been established since 2013, delivering security services to a number of locations, which include:
- Public buildings.
- Construction sites.
- Flats, apartment blocks, private residences.
- Corporate offices.
- Schools, nurseries, colleges.
All our Security Officers have an SIA licence and full training is given to help you achieve this licence and prepare for the role.
If you would like to apply for the role of Security Officer, click below to complete our online application. Someone from our office will get in touch with you as soon as possible if we wish to take your application further.