All our Security Concierges:
- Are able to deal with difficult clients in an effective and professional way.
- Are friendly, polite and well-presented at all times.
- Are reliable.
- Are flexible in their approach to work.
- Are able to multi-task and work effectively under pressure on their own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Are effective communicator through relevant media.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Have a good level of English.
- Customer Service experience.
- Previous experience as a security guard or concierge.
Duties are varied. Security Concierges may be asked to do any of the following:
- Be the first point of contact for all visitors when they arrive at the offices: answer queries, give directions and ensure every client is supported during their visit.
- Greet clients, staff and visitors when visiting the premises.
- Let clients and visitors into the building after enquiring about their visit.
- Signpost and assist clients and visitors to Reception as required.
- Be vigilant, ensuring the office is safe and secure for staff during working hours.
- Deliver exceptional client service at all times Maintain security at main door during the day.
- Sign in and out all staff as they arrive and depart the office for fire safety regulations.
- Receive and direct deliveries.
- Be the main key-holder.
- Support staff when loading or unloading files at the office.
- Greet and sign-in contractors.
- Build professional relationships with clients by being friendly and effective in your role.