All our Team Leaders:
- Are SIA Licenced (we provide training).
- Are professional and polite at all times.
- Are always well-presented.
- Are reliable.
- Have at least a basic level of English.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Speak any of the following languages: Bulgarian, German, Hungarian, Romanian and Russian.
- Customer Service experience.
Duties are varied. Team Leaders may be asked to do any of the following:
- Undertake responsibility for the management of all other Security Staff on site.
- Ensure your post is manned at the correct times.
- Ensure all equipment is in good working order.
- Control all aspects of access and agree to the assignment.
- Complete internal and external patrols.
- Complete DOB books, maintenance and accident books.
- Monitor CCTV.
- Respond to emergencies (training given).
- Report security or safety issues to the office.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Carry out ID checks.
- Carry out searches of areas and people in accordance with the assignment.
About Security Risk Specialists Ltd
We have been established since 2013, delivering security services to a number of locations, which include:
- Public buildings.
- Construction sites.
- Flats, apartment blocks, private residences.
- Corporate offices.
- Schools, nurseries, colleges.
All our Team Leaders have an SIA licence and full training is given to help you achieve this licence and prepare for the role.
If you would like to apply for the role, click below to complete our online application. Someone from our office will get in touch with you as soon as possible if we wish to take your application further.